- 2 ounces clear rum
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped basil
- 8 ounces club soda
- Frozen raspberries
- Add rum, lemon juice, honey and fresh basil to a glass. Muddle the mixture with a pestle or spoon in order to crush the basil and blend the flavors together. Add ice, a small handful of frozen raspberries and fill the glass with soda water.
Stir the mixture and serve.
- 1-1/2 ounce crème de cocoa
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce coffee liqueur
- 2 ounces of half and half
- Pour a small amount of half and half onto a plate and some cinnamon on a different plate. Dip the rim of your glass in the half and half and then in the cinnamon.
- Mix the crème de cocoa, vodka, coffee liqueur, and half and half into a martini shaker filled with ice. Shake until it is combined and chilled.
- Pour into the cinnamon rimmed glass and serve.
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce butterscotch schnapps
- 2 ounces cream soda
- 1 ounce half and half
- Melt a small piece of butter on a plate and pour some sugar on a separate plate. Dip the rim of your glass in the butter and then the sugar to coat the rim.
- Pour vodka, butterscotch schnapps, cream soda and half and half into a martini shaker filled with ice. Shake lightly until combined and chilled.
- Pour the mixture into the glass and serve.