- Chop up two pieces of Toblerone
- Add chopped Toblerone and cream or milk to your cup (I like almond milk, it’s creamy without the calories)
- Add extra hot coffee and mix to melt the chocolate bits
- Add sugar to taste
Don’t worry Martin, your coffee is right here…
- 3 pounds Idaho Russet Potatoes
- 3/4 small yellow Onion, Peeled
- 4 1/2 teaspoons Unbleached White Flour
- 4 1/2 teaspoons Egg Substitute
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground Black Pepper
- 3/8 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon Canola oil
Preheat oven to 425. Peel potatoes. Grate potatoes and onion and combine with dry ingredients and egg substitute in a bowl. Brush 2 cookie sheets with oil, 1/2 teaspoon on each. Gently press excess liquid from mixture. Evenly divide onto cookie sheets to form twelve 4-inch “pancakes”. Bake 30 minutes.
(Per Serving: Calories-87. Protein-2 g., Fat-1/2 g., Carbohydrates-19 g., Cholesterol-0 mg.)
- 4 lean Pork chops, (3 ounces each), trimmed
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Orange juice
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon Water
- 2 blood Oranges
- 1/2 cup seedless White Grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup white Grape juice
- Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray.
- Brown pork chops on both sides, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste. A
- dd 1/4 cup orange juice and 1/4 cup water. Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Peel oranges and slice. Lightly sauté oranges and grapes in 1 tablespoon water until heated through.
- In a jar with a lid, combine the rest of the orange juice with the grape juice and cornstarch. Cover and shake until the cornstarch is dissolved.
- Pour into skillet with fruit and cook, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Serve the chops on a plate. Pour sauce over the top.
(Per serving: Calories-245, Fat-8g, Charbohydrates-19g, Protein-24g, Cholesterol-65.5mg).